Finally the good weather arrives, the sun, the heat...
Every time there is less for the summer and we all want to go outdoors, this is the best we can do, as it is our natural environment and has many benefits, among all of them today we will tell you 5 and explain why.
What will we gain by playing outdoor sport?
1. Direct exposure to sunlight: the main source of vitamin D, which is essential for our bones, muscles, nervous system and immune system to function properly and for which we probably have a deficit at the moment. In addition, if we leave within the permitted slots, we will not need to put on sun protection, so we will not interrupt the process of absorption of vitamin D.
2. More freedom: especially important during these days when we have been practically unable to leave home.
3. More contact with nature: vital for human development, as it gives us much more serenity and peace of mind, oxygenates our cells and helps us balance our emotions and feel more connected, among others.
4. Reduction of stress and anxiety: linked, among others, to the segregation of endorphins and the pleasure and relaxation of the muscles of our body that we feel after sports. The concentration required in most sports forces us to be very focused on the here and now, so we could also consider it a way of working mindfulness, something will act as a natural sedative.
5. Improvement of sleep quality and problems such as constipation: two problems which have been particularly sensitive during quarantine and which can be solved by regular physical activity.
As we say this are only some of the benefits, what do you expect to go outdoors?